Nakkan saya?

Posted by : KeDai MiRiN at 12:52 pm





Pelik sangat ayat tue an??

Actually, Rin nak wat statement kat cni...a
Bukan statement yang gempak pown...
Just, I want to inform whoever wants to be my lover...
There is a check list before u ever propose me to be your girlfriend...
You need to follow this closely and precisely...

  • U need to know me first... ( the most important part...)
  • Then, be my best-friend... The part where i need you all the time... U will hear I'm calling u every time i need company...
  • Then, u judge me yourself... Whether I'm the girl of your dream...
  • When u really determine that i am that dream girl of yours, u need to meet my parent... It wasn't easy since my mom is very choosy... Impress them, and ask them for their approval...
  • Lastly, when my parent giving their approval... Then, u can ask me to be your girl... The last part that very easy because I'm easily in love to someone who care about me...

Senangkan? There is one step that is so-called shortcut for those special person...
You can skip all 5 step and you just have 1 step left...
That is you are truly honest to know me for good...
Are you ready?? hehe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment